Thursday, September 8, 2016

My Microblading experience!

I decided it was finally time to MicroBlade my eyebrows and I'm beyond happy that I did! My good friend Taylor did such an amazing job. She travels all over the place to do Microblading and has tons of experience! Microblading is a semi permanent tattoo that looks just like hair strokes. Once it heals up it looks super natural and lasts 1-3 years depending on your skin type and lifestyle.

This procedure has become so popular lately I thought it would be a good idea to share my experience on the blog for those who have been considering having it done themselves.

The artist that does your brows will help you choose the right color ink for your coloring and hair color. Once it goes on it looks pretty dark during the healing process but the color will lighten up after about a week, its just extra dark right after its done. I am so happy I don't have to deal with filling in my sparse brows for a year or more! The process is slightly uncomfortable but completely do-able and worth it! It kind of feels like a terrible tweezing experience where you can feel every last hair being yanked from your face. She was done in just over an hour.

I considered having them tattooed on but microblading was a better fit for me, I like that it isn't as permanent. Brow styles are changing so much that I really like that they wont be the same way forever.

These are my before and after photos. Just try to ignore my beastly before brows...they really needed some love.




I am so happy with the finished product. I am only on day 2 of the healing process so they are still sensitive and pretty dark. I am super excited to see how they look completely healed!

If you are interested in more information about having your brows done you can reach out to Taylor directly, she is so good at what she does!
Taylor Martinez: cell # 801-696-6555

thanks for reading!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment