Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Favorites




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Happy Friday Everyone! Can I just tell you that I'm so glad its September and fall is coming! To get you in the mood for cooler weather, better fashion, and all things pumpkin, we're sharing some of our fall favorites today. No. 1 is this Lace-up tee from Nordstrom. You all know Nordstrom is my favorite, and I've been seeing this type of shirt everywhere. The lace up trend is definitely big for the fall so stock up. The loose fit is so flattering too! No. 2 are these booties. When I don't want to spend a lot BP is definitely one of my go-to brands and these are on sale! No. 3 are these glass pumpkins from Pier 1. My mother in law works there and gets a killer discount so these are definitely on my list to add to my fall decor.  No. 4 is this pumpkin coconut candle from Bath and Body Works. This is my favorite scent for fall and makes the house smell so good! Buy it when they are having their 2 for $20 sale and you can get another yummy flavor to go with it.  Last but not least are the new Gen Nude glosses from Bare Minerals. I went to Sephora last week and tried a bunch of them and I want them all! They have over 60 colors so you can find the nude color that works for you!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment