Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DIY Farmhouse Wreaths

 
-Brooke here-
 
I thought it would be fun to show a few of my latest DIY projects! I have been really into making things with a farmhouse vibe lately. (Joanna Gaines anyone?!) I think everyone wishes they could just move to Waco, Texas and let Chip and Joanna make their home the perfect farmhouse, I know I do.
 
 
I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to try making it.
 
 
The below items are all you need. First up, some burlap ribbon (I found this at Hobby Lobby for a great price). Second, a boxwood wreath. I have seen some DIY Boxwood wreaths but I decided to buy mine. (I found this one at Target). Last, you need a wood frame of your choosing. I found this one at Hobby Lobby for around $20.00).
 
 
 
 

Hot-glue the burlap together in a loop around the frame:



This is the finished product! I haven't found a home for it yet but I am thinking of putting it on my entry table.



This second project was a little girls' night activity we found on Pinterest as well.

It was super simple! All we did was buy the leaves on vines at Hobby Lobby (on sale for $10.00). We pulled them all off the vines and just started hot gluing them to these circle wreath starters, also found at Hobby Lobby. All of our wreaths ended up looking different! It was super fun to just be creative and make it look exactly how we wanted.

 

For now mine is in my mudroom, I love the touch of green!

 
 
XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment