Thursday, September 15, 2016

Can't Live without fashion fall favorites

I don't know about you guys but I am starting to transition my wardrobe into fall items. It is no secret to anyone that knows me, this is my all time favorite part of the year. I thought it would be fun to share the pieces I know without a doubt will be getting a lot of use this fall and winter season. I am not one to splurge much on more expensive clothing items unless I know for sure they will be a staple item or something I can pair with a lot of things in my closet. Everything in this post is for sure one of those things! Luckily I was able to score a few of them during the Nordstrom Sale and get out of paying full price.


Booties:


These Lucky booties were a huge seller in the Nordstrom Sale, I snatched them up early on because I knew they would sell out quickly, and I was right! They are some of the comfiest and cutest booties I have ever owned. I love them so much and plan to wear them a ton this fall!


Leggings:


I saw so many bloggers talking about how they couldn't live without these Zella Live In Leggings. I also grabbed these during the sale for about half price. They have lived up to the  hype! Most comfortable leggings of all time. They could be used as a workout legging but I have been using them as a standard legging with Tunics, sweaters and booties.


Sweater:



This sweater from Nordstrom rack is a favorite in my closet right now. it is oh so soft and goes perfectly with leggings or skinny jeans and boots. It is usually 128.00 but is marked down to 34.97. Who doesn't love a good deal!


Jeans:



Best Jean purchase EVER. I got these on sale for $40.00 regularly $70.00. Still not a bad price for good jeans. They are the softest most comfortable jean in my wardrobe. I love that the rips are just on the knee. I know I will be getting a lot of use from these babies. (These run small so I had to size up)




thanks for reading!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment