Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: This mascara primer has been life changing. I know some people hate the thought of adding one more step to their routine, but using this primer I've been able to eliminate curling my eyelashes (so technically its the same number of steps in my routine using it). It makes my eyelashes look so long, thick, and perfectly curled. This has been one of my best beauty discoveries.

Target Sandals: Target has done it again. Everytime I go into the store I find at least two pairs of sandals I want. I scored these sandals for 20% off two weeks ago and I'm in love. The cuteness cannot be beat for Target's prices.

Target Outdoor Dishes: Spring and summer make me think of bbqs..and bbqs make me want colorful dishware. I found these plates during my last trip and scooped them up. They are so cute!

Shock Tart Lipgloss: This is currently my favorite lipgloss. It's the most perfect pink in existence and looks good layered on top of lipstick or worn by itself. I like it better than any of my YSL or MAC purchases I have made lately.

Eau So Sexy: I discovered this perfume last Saturday and I am hooked. It smells so good and is definitely my favorite scent right now. I bought the body spray version with my Reward Card and I can't wait to go back and buy the actual perfume.

This Haircut: I'm thinking hard about taking the plunge and cutting my hair short again. I found this picture on Pinterest and it's really making me want to try it. My hair is so long right now and is always in the way! I need to find faster ways to get ready in the morning and I think shorter hair would definitely help...

Have an amazing weekend. Can't wait to show you all the details from the baby shower I recently helped put together. Stay tuned on Monday!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment