Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 15oz can of organic chickpeas
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbs agave syrup (can also substitute 1 TBS of maple syrup for 1 of the Tbs of agave)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or sweet cacoa nibs
- Wash canned chickpeas in sink in strainer.
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, agave syrup, and vanilla extract in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer "dough" into a mixing bowl and gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill in refrigerator or freezer until cold. (This tastes much better chilled than at room temperature).
I've been trying to eat healthier in anticipation of swimsuit season. I found this recipe here, and knew I had to try it since I've always been a bigger fan of the raw cookie dough than the actual cookie. This tastes just like cookie dough without the guilt and calories! It's the perfect treat to keep you on your health goals!