Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Inspiration



I always get so excited about Valentine's Day because what could be better than a day devoted to celebrating love? I just have to tell you, one thing I have been loving lately is how flipping talented you all are. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not inspired by your creativity, passion, and of course fashion. Today I'm sharing some of the Valentine's Day ideas I have been inspired by lately!

1. Burlap Heart Banner: Can someone please make me this. Or at least force me to make myself one. I've been obsessing over this for a few years now.

2. This float looks like pure Valentine perfection.

3. Do these cakes not look like the yummiest things ever. Raspberry Buttercream...yummmm!

4. Heart Envelopes. You have got to be kidding. This is basically the best idea ever.

5. This looks like the yummiest Valentine's Day breakfast ever..except maybe for this recipe that we shared earlier this week;)

6. I love this canvas idea, and I can't wait until Danica and I try it!

7. These fortune cookies are about the cutest things ever.

8. Really loving these mason jar vases. These look like they would be such a great and simple DIY project!

9. This modge podge heart art has basically stolen my heart. So cute!

10. This Valentine's makeup tutorial is pure perfection.



XOXO,

11 comments:

  1. That float is pretty much everything :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at how talented everyone is too! Great posts to share.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely post.

    I hope you can check my blog too.
    Kisses,

    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Vanentine's Day inspo!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am probably the last person that has yet to try Nutella. I know they're different, but every time I see it, I think of Vegemite. lol But as a breakfast fanatic, I'll have to try that french toast with Nutella.
    Texas Jak
    www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post, I love the sonnet! Happy V-day doll :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be celebrating solo lol but wouldn't mind indulging in that breakfast. Also, that Neruda quote is my favorite! <3

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, love everything, especially the quotes!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selections- there are some crazy creative and talented people out there, it's always so inspiring! Happy Valentines!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete