Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sunday Best




Outfit Details
Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (old), similar here, here |
Skirt: Target | Shirt: DownEast | Necklace: BlissbyBrookfitts (old) similar here |
Cardigan: (old) similar here

This skirt was a little out there for me, but I have seriously loved it. It is such a fun statement piece and not expensive at all! I am not much of a heel person, I own like 3 pairs. I bought these heels to wear in a friend's wedding, and I have totally loved them. They go with pretty much anything, and I think I'm now convinced that I need more heels in my life. 

XOXO, 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful look. Love the pop of colour from the bag.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are to die for!!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather pencil skirt, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this! Totally gorgeous and the skirt is phenomenal.

    P.S. I have an awesome cash giveaway up on W&R, hope you'll check it out!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the leather pencil skirt is totally perfect on you!! Glad you went out on a limb to wear it!!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your leather skirt, I'm still thinking on how to add leather skirt/pants to my wardrobe and just love how you used it in your outfit!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with those shoes, they look so great!!

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete