Thursday, February 19, 2015

House Update!












Now that my first home is almost finished I thought I would share a few sneak peeks of some of the details! I was pushing the electrician out of the way to get most of these shots. We are having our final walk through inspection on Friday to make sure everything is up to city standard, and at that point we can move in if they give us the all clear! We are so excited after what has seemed like forever, to finally move in and make this place our home.
Lets not talk about that fact that I have only packed up one box of things in my apartment..

Wish me luck,

XOXO,

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. So exciting!!! Can't wait to see the rest of it
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a beautiful house! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Love all of the tile work. Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks gorgeous! So excited for you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful house! Can't wait to see the finished look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine the excitement you are feeling as everything you imagined gets realized! How beautiful! I love the dark wood floors!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your house looks amazing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good job :)))

    http://thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. First new home, how exciting. From what you've shared the paint color, the fixtures and cabinets, your home looks to be beautiful. I'm in the market myself and I look forward to what you're experiencing right now. I can't wait to see the rest of you new casa!
    Texas Jak
    www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete