Monday, February 2, 2015

Home Tour: Dining Area








Details
Table and Chairs: RC Willey | Rug: Target | Sign: Jaxn Blvd | Flowers: Custom (similar) | Plates: Zgallerie | Placemats: Zgallerie | Chargers: Zgallerie (sold out), similar can be found at Hobby Lobby

Hi Everyone! Continuing with my home tour (you can see my master bedroom here), today I'm sharing my dining room. We finished this room first since its something that people would see everyday if they came to our house. I'm so happy with how this room turned out. We got the dining table set first, and then added decor to accent it. I found this rug at Target on sale and I'm obsessed with it! Danica got a grey one in the same pattern for her house too. It's the perfect rug, and it was the perfect price. I have followed Jaxn Blvd on Instagram for some time, and I am obsessed with her signs.  I ordered this one custom off her Etsy shop site, and it's the perfect piece to add some character to the room. I looked on Pinterest for awhile to decide what I wanted in the center of my table. I loved this room, and this room,  and finally decided that I needed white flowers for my centerpiece. I had a designer make these and several other of my flower arrangements around my house, but you can make your own using this tutorial. I have been obsessing over Zgallerie's dish sets for years, and when this one came out I knew it would be perfect for my gold and cream theme! 

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

15 comments:

  1. What an amazing table!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This room is so gorgeous! I love the studded chairs and the metallic detail on the dinnerware. I love how it has a muted color palette, but it still feels rich and cozy. Love it!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! The gray and gold is so beautiful!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Really love that rug :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so gorgeous!! Loving the grey with the pops of gold! Can I move in?!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Those dining chairs are amazing!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so great!!
    xo,
    Claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing room! Love it!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please come to my house and redo it all? This looks so fabulous and chic!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please come to my house and redo it all? This looks so fabulous and chic!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. So clean, fresh, and inspiring!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG your house looks amazing!!!!! I love how clean but not cold the room feels. Great job!
    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful room! This totally belongs in a magazine! The colors are just as stunning as the palette of the master bedroom! Thanks for sharing!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The kitchen looks just as amazing as the master bedroom, Brooke! I love how the luxurious vibe emanates through the whole house. Your elegant persona clearly reflects your beautiful home. I'm looking forward to seeing more picture tours of your home. All the best!

    Benny Daniel @ Finlay Brewer

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vintage looking light fixture is a great focal point amidst all the modern pieces of furniture, Jane. And I love the rustic art print. The details are very minimal, yet it says a lot. Also, your dining area is just gorgeous! Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing and have a great day! :)

    Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

    ReplyDelete