Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Jess and I have had a CRAZY week so we apologize for our absence here on the bloggy blog. Sometimes life just gets in the way and there is no time for life updates. I am currently in the process of moving (kill me now) Nothing worse than moving if you ask me. But I am beyond excited that Jantz and I's first home is finally done! Decorating here I come!















1. Gap is having a pretty awesome sale right now on their Body line and these sweats are calling my name. And for $24.00 why not? Get on my legs!

2. I love gap leggings, they are so amazingly comfy and fit me just right. Can't beat the price on these babies right now!

3. I am kind of loving this Anthro cardigan right now and its 25% off... so there's that.

4. Also in the Anthropologie sales section, this adorable necklace that is so freakin cute, this would go with so many things in my closet right now.

5. I may be getting a little ahead of myself on this one but my friend sent me a pic of this the other day and I so want it! I don't always go for the one piece but this one is just so stinkin cute. I love how they break it up with the different colors and patterns.


Happy Friday!

XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. Moving is the devil. Seriously.haha I haven't tried Gap legginhs, but I need to!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is the devil. Seriously.haha I haven't tried Gap legginhs, but I need to!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with the anthro cardigan! Good luck moving!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for a one piece bathing suit this year and this one is exactly what I want!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete