1. Oysterbooks.com is basically the best thing to happen to bookworms. Like Netflix, for a small monthly fee you have unlimited access to over a million books. It's great for people like me who would go bankrupt buying all the books I want to read, and a lot easier than having to run to your local library. Its definitely a game changer.
2. Friends came to Netflix last month. I know this is old news, but I'm watching the series for the first time and loving it. It cracks me up more than any show I have watched in a long time.
3. withHeart.com is my favorite design blog. Her credentials are super impressive, her designs are gorgeous and original, and her blog has taken off like wildfire. Check her out!
4. If you missed Ellen meeting Macey Hensley, you are missing out. The little girl is a genius and has memorized everything about every American president. Check out her interview with Ellen if you want to laugh really hard.
5. I'm sure you have seen #kaylamovement somewhere on your social media. You definitely need to check out Kayla Itsines. Her workouts are amazing and basically guaranteed to transform your body. I plan on starting her 12 week program next month and I'm so pumped!