Thursday, January 8, 2015

Office Attire

Outfit Details
Pants: Express | Blouse: Nordstrom (sold out), similar | Necklace: Sole Society | Purse: Michael Kors | Shoes: Nordstrom (sold out), similar

I decided I would share an office look today since I spend most of my life in dress clothes. My office attire is business professional everyday but once a month. (You can see an office casual look here). Although technically business professional is a suit, I save my suits for days I am going into court, and I wear a pencil skirt or dress pants with a blouse on the other days. I just got these pants from Express for Christmas and I am in love with them. I usually gravitate towards skirts and dresses, but during the winter I prefer wearing dress pants. (Go ahead and insert a joke about women not shaving their legs during the winter). Express has been my go-to lately because they have so many amazing options for work! 

P.S. Sorry for the picture quality, I wanted to take this during the day so you could see the amazing view from our board room but I chickened out of doing it during the day. (There aren't a lot of lawyers in the firm that run a fashion blog on the side;))

What's your favorite place to buy work clothes?

Happy Thursday!

XOXO,

17 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, dear! Love your bag!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look! The shoes.... that bag... the pants- it's perfect!! Girl, I am in the same boat as you as far as the other attorneys not running fashion blogs. Lol!! Not very many get it......... It's a good thing we found each other! ;-)

    xo,

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so chic here!
    My office staple: super tailored cigarette trousers, hemmed at the ankle. They look great with flats + pumps and can be worn all year long. I must have like twelve pairs or something, in various colors and prints!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I don't have the guts to take a fashion pic at work...so major kudos to you!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome that you're a lawyer & fashion blogger..go you! This outfit is office chic, love it.

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look!
    There is something special in blue and black combinations and that necklace is something!
    Love your style.

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look great! When I was working in a formal office I hated shopping for work clothes, but the ones you are rocking are so fun!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect work look! Express is always my go-to for work clothes...I just got a great pair of wide-leg black pants this past weekend.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does every office have that tiled carpet! lol. Love the look. My favorite shot is the board room!
    Texas Jak
    http://www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today!! I love how you paired a camel bag with this outfit. It really makes it pop.
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! The heels are PERFECT!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good collections.. nice bag..
    http://www.trendin.com/formal-wear-for-women_2051

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a perfect office look! In love with that necklace!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your houndstooth pumps! And your camel tote is perfect: I bought the same in camo!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your look! Beautiful pictures and I have the same bag x :)

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete