Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Marc Jacobs

Outfit Details
Bag:Mark Jacobs, same bag (different color) | Jacket: Vince Camuto (old), similar here |
Shoes: Tory Burch, similar here | Necklace: Jcrew Factory (sold out), similar here |
Sunnies: Kate Spade (old), similar here

I am loving my new Marc Jacobs bag! I found it in the airport in Hawaii. It was 50% off and I just couldn't pass up a good deal. I typically buy myself one designer bag a year unless I find an amazing deal then I'll make an exception :) This one is so bright and fun and totally makes me want summer to just be here already!

What designer purchases do you have your eye on lately?

XOXO,

10 comments:

  1. Great bag! Its so vibrant!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, makes me want spring right now!! Have a great week!
    xo,
    claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that gorgeous neon Marc! Love it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun bag! Love that pop of color! I hope y'all had an amazing trip!

    xo,

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your neon bag. The perfect transition to spring and summer!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That handbag just makes this outfit pop

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pop of colour from that bag. Cute outfit!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow - what a steal!!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how vibrant the bag is- so much fun! Great jacket too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete