Monday, January 12, 2015

Game Day Fashion


The Super Bowl is coming up, and although my Dallas Cowboys will unfortunately not be playing in it, today I am sharing the perfect game-day outfit. Football has been a huge part of my entire life, and has always meant getting together with family and friends, dressing in my team's apparel, being extremely superstitious about everything, and eating yummy food. I struggled for the longest time with the fact that there was no team apparel designed specifically for women. I was so excited when stores like Nike, Victoria's Secret, and Fanzz created a million options to choose from so we can look cute while repping our teams! While I will be mourning the Cowboys loss until next September, you will catch me on February 1st, still dressed in my Cowboys gear, rooting for whatever team isn't the Packers.  


What's your favorite game day look?

XOXO,

19 comments:

  1. My game day look will be pretty similar to yours)
    Wedged sneakers and a tank top is the ultimate comfort option for me!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My game day outfit will be PJ's on my couch :) Can't wait! (hehe!)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool picks! I love the star tee!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! They are blind monkeys that swear striped shirts. I will be in my PJ's for this particular game. Happy Monday!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! That bracelet is adorable!

    I've nominated you guys for the Liebster Award! You can find it here
    http://losetheroad.blogspot.ca/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute gameday outfit! Love the jersey!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jersey Tops, I own loads, so cute! I love your blog design too, I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my blog.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collage.Fashionable and sporty;)
    xx

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks :) xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really creative idea for a post!

    www.beautyandcolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sneakers are hot!!!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so comfy :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com.floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Nike Skyhigh shoes. I treated myself last year and bought a pair and I only wear them on special occasions. So they've only seen the light of day twice.
    Texas Jak
    www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So bummed the cowboys lost! :( I have those Nike sneakers and LOVE them!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool style!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! So sorry about your Cowboys! But at least you looked dang good, even if you had to watch them lose. Next year!

    ReplyDelete