Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

1. Palette | 2. Mash-up | 3. Blazer | 4. the Skimm | 5. Quote | 6. Tory Burch Fitbit

1. This Bobbi Brown makeup palette is divine! The colors are the perfect neutral. I have been wearing it everyday! 
2. I'm sure you have seen this mashup but I had to put it my favorites this week. I have listened to it about 4.5 billion times and am still not sick of it. Plus Taylor Swift is "obsessed" with it, so that must mean its good right?
3. I'm getting this blazer for my birthday. I have been searching for a blazer with leather accents and this blazer from Ann Taylor Loft is perfect. 
4. I believe its super important to remain up to date with current events but its really hard with a time consuming job. I discovered the Skimm last week and I'm in love! It sends you an email every day with all the current events you need to know about. It's free so really its a win-win situation. Try it out and impress your coworkers ;)
5. We shared this quote earlier this week, but I thought it was too good not to share again. I've been choosing salads instead of burgers lately and I need the extra inspiration.
6. I really want a Fitbit for my birthday, but I've been kind of worried about it cramping my fashion lifestyle (lame I know). This Tory Burch bracelet would definitely fix that concern..hint, hint Skyler...I just wish it was cheaper. A girl can dream though right?

17 comments:

  1. Amazing choices!! :-) Have a fab weekend and stay warm!!

    xo,

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Blank Space song itself, but never heard the mashup.
    Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    Tanya
    stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started reading The Skimm! Love it. Great post!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Skimm! It's such a fun way to get the news! And that TB Fitbit is GORGEOUS!
    Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we just love that blazer :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of the skimm but haven't used it - I need to!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that Taylor Swift cover as well!

    www.beautyandcolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks! That Bobbi Brown shadow palette looks perfect! Have a lovely weekend :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mash up is amazing, and I am totally drooling over the TB fitbit! Have a great one girls.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favorites ! Love the song mash up :) xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello beautiful lady thank you for the comment! I have never heard of a Fit bit before but that one definitely looks stylish - also loving the blazer!
    Let's keep in touch xx
    Steph at ChicStrawberry

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooo, love your round up of your favourites, thanks for sharing!! that makeup palette is definitely on my wishlist! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Bobbi Brown palette!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got my first neutral palette and boy am I going to have to watch some YouTube videos LOL I"m clueless when it comes to makeup!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your picks.. especially that blazer!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the eye shadow palette. Thanks for the visit.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete