Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

1.

2.

3.


4.


1. If you saw yesterday's post you know that I am getting back into running full swing! This Friday Favorites I am showing you my wish list for all things fitness! First up, a Fitbit! I have been wanting a FitBit for awhile now, this one is so cute!

2. I trained in Saucony's for my last half marathon, and it was the first race I've ever done that I didn't have issues with my feet! I am in love with this brand. No shoe is created equal though so make sure and do your home work and test out each brand before settling on one. You won't regret it!

3. If you live in Utah and are considering doing a half marathon this year you have to do the Provo Half! I have done this race 3 times, going on 4, and it is by far my favorite race of all time. It is perfect for beginners, and the finish line is extremely well done. And to top it off the course is soo pretty.

4. I have to have my shot bloks when I start training long distances. This specific flavor (black cherry) has caffeine, not all of them come with it but I like having the extra kick.

What are your fitness favorites right now?

Have a great weekend!

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried Pearl Izumi's for running shoes? My dad runs marathons, so he bought them for me when I ran track, and I loved them!! Have a great weekend!
    xo,
    claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color of those sneakers!!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having the right gear is so important! Love the shoes!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete