Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites


1. This site is fast becoming my favorite place for recipes. This salad is so easy to make and so delicious. It will make you feel better when you eat #6 for dessert tomorrow night.

2. This was released yesterday and it is guaranteed to make you laugh if you like football at all. The portion featuring the Dallas Cowboys' coach is so hilarious.

3. I'm ordering this blouse with some birthday money I got this week. I found the site from reading this blogger, and since her style is basically perfect, I'm hoping this site turns out to be perfect as well. I will keep you posted.

4. I love Bauble Bar jewelry, and I'm hoping to add this necklace to my collection.

5. This quote helps me keep things in perspective. My bad days could be a lot worse.

6. Skyler bought this icecream for me on my birthday, and let's just say it's beyond divine.

Have an amazing weekend!

XOXO,

6 comments:

  1. My husband made me watch the lipsyncing video and I was CRACKING UP. So so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream is dangerous! I can't keep it in the house! I also love that quote. Such a good thing to keep in mind.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote, I need to remember that more often!
    xo,
    claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how salads are juxtaposed with ice cream. That is soooo my life. Amazing!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MichaelaJeanArt

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, that video is hilarious!! Have a great weekend!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete