Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

I thought I would show you some of my favorite sale items from this week's sales on today's Friday Favorites!


1.


2.

3.

4.


5.



1. I love these scarves! They are so warm and cozy and guess what?! on sale at Nordstrom for $12.90!!

2.  Can we just discuss how much I love these Stretch Skinny Jeans? I have this exact pair and they are sooo amaze. I love the stretch for those days that I just don't want to squeeze into non stretch jeans. AND they are on sale right now.

3. I am just a tiny bit obsessed with Gaps work out clothes. I basically stalk the website for sales on a daily. I got these yoga leggings on Black Friday and I love them, they are the best. I love the stretch and quality. They are on sale right now too! The grey ones are even cheaper.

4. I'm kind of in love with this necklace. J crew factory is doing an extra 40% off already marked down clearance items so what better time than now to grab a couple things, am I right?

5. I love my Kendra Scott tassel necklace. I wear it with everything! I got it on eBay for $70.00, as good of a price as that is I found better!! Blissbybrookefitts has it in pink and red right now for $22.00!

Let us know what sales you are finding this weekend!

XOXO,

27 comments:

  1. great choices! xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767 ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I like the first two pictures!:)
    Happy New Year to you! My best wishes!:)
    Margo Raffaelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well, thanks for reading:)

      Delete
  3. So many cute ideas!! I have been eyeing that Kendra Scott tassel necklace for months now! Santa brought me a gorgeous KS bracelet for Christmas and I want to expand my collection and get a variety of colors. Have a fab weekend!! :-)

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE my Kendra Scott tassel necklace.

      Delete
  4. Such a nice scarf, love those necklaces as well :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love great workout pants! Those look cute and comfy! I love those necklaces as well! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love a good sale, the necklaces are stunning!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good sale makes me weak in the knees! I just bought some jeans and a dress over at ASOS. Now with you tips, I just might break out the plastic again. Btw, I love your blog. It's so charming and fun.
    Texas Jak
    www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such great finds, and I have to admit that I have been relying on stretchy pants a lot lately. Oops!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such great picks! That is such a great sale at Jcrew Factory!!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf looks so cozy! And love that necklace - what a steal!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post, dear! Wish you great and inspiring year.

    Charity project "Princess Ball" -http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/01/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those stretchy skinny jeans! I got some from Uniqlo and I'm in love with them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these finds! So awesome! Have a great weekend!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy January!!! This is lovely selection. Happy New Year & cheers to 2015
    xoxo
    Ramona


    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, that deal on the last necklace is amazing!! Like, too good to be true! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post and your web design too! :**
    Check out and follow my fashion blog ,too! I will be so happy :) Kisses xoxo
    <<< DIY rings >>> ••• vrgov.blogspot.com ••• INSTAGRAM: @vrgov | Bloglovin: @VRGOV | lookbook: Kristina Vrgov

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great choices, esp the necklaces. stunning.
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. The necklaces are so pretty! I love your picks. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh! I love the Kendra Scott necklace. I don't have too many pendant necklaces & this one is SO pretty!


    michellespaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the necklace! So pretty!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love both of those necklaces! I've been on a color kick lately with those shades!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete