Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites: Hair

I thought I would mix it up a bit and use this Friday Favorites to share my favorite hair products!

1.


2.



3.

4.


5.


1. My number one favorite shampoo right now is by L'oreal Professional. It is the Intense Repair for Dry Hair shampoo. This is not the L'oreal that you buy in the grocery store, this can only be found in salons and beauty supply stores.

2. I have always been a fan of Redken, their color line is one of my favorites to use. The salon I work at now Suggestions is a full Redken salon and I love it! We carry all Redken and Pureology products. This hair spray happens to be one of my favorites. I am not a heavy user on hairspray or product in general so I like how light this spray is.

3. I have mentioned Mythic Oil in my hair tutorial in the past. This stuff is amazing!! It is by far the best hair oil I have ever tried. I have really fine hair so it looks greasy super easily and Mythic Oil doesn't do that at all. I have this stuff stock piled at my house. It is another L'oreal Professional product that has to be purchased at a salon or beauty supply :)

4. I am a firm believer in the benefits of using coconut oil. I have replaced most of my lotions for coconut oil and it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. I talked a little about my skin issues in my fitness goals post. Because of those issues, my skin is extra sensitive and coconut oil really helps with that. Aside from that, I love using the oil as a mask for my hair once a month to help seal in my broken ends and prevent further breakage.

5. The Wet Brush. I love this brush. It can be used on wet or dry hair, and doesn't damage your hair at all! Plus it comes in super cute colors and is very inexpensive, so it basically doesn't have a downside!

What are you favorite hair products?

Have an amazing weekend!

XOXO,

19 comments:

  1. I've used coconut oil a while ago as a hair mast for split ends and it worked miracle, but for some reason forgot about it, thanks for reminding! I know for sure what I'll be doing this weekend))

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried coconut oil, but I'm going to. I never know what products to use on my hair, thank you for this!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo,
    claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have used coconut oil on the boys skin when it gets dry and it is pretty amazing.
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these products sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, my hair is in dire need of hydration! I should really try using coconut oil...I hear such great things, but still have never tried.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it! just melt it down first and comb it through your hair section by section.

      Delete
  6. I am always looking for good shampoos, so I will definitely be on the hunt for that L'oreal one. these are such great products, especially the TJ's Coconut Oil!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try the Mythic Oil!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hair loves coconut oil, it's great for natural hair! In addition the denman brush or wet brush does wonders to make your natural curl pattern pop!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all these products. great post sweety! ;)
    Kiss from Italy
    Check it out my new post :http://honeyandcotton.org/new-trends-springsummer-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always use L'oreal Professional, only thing that is working with my hair right now!
    Great post gals

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first one is my choice! Amazing thing! I always buy it:)
    Margo Raffaelli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, love the idea of using coconut oil as a hair mask! Sure it's super nourishing and smells great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been meaning to buy pure organic coconut oil, mostly to use on my skin and stuff, make body butter and all. I had no idea you could use it as a mask on hair too. Must get on that.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it because it replaces so many other products!

      Delete