Thursday, January 22, 2015

A piece of Hawaii


whale spout!
We were able to see so many whales diving down!
My adorable sis in law Lexie



 This rock looked like a heart. We had to hike down to it!
 The scenery around us was so pretty!
 Nothing better than a Maui sunset
My adorable little nephew

I put out a few peeks of my trip to Hawaii on our Instagram. It's hard to capture such an amazing trip in a few photos! We had such a fun time on Maui and Oahu. This was my first time to Maui and it exceeded my expectations. We were able to go whale watching and diving, both of which I had never done before. Whale watching was on my bucket list so to say the least I was excited!
What is better than getting a killer tan in the middle of January?! I'm so sad to watch it fade back to the clear I started out at.

What trips are you taking this year?

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. This looks so amazing. I have always wanted to go there. So far this year we have skiing in Colorado and Watercolor in Florida.
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds amazing! cant wait to see pics.

      Delete
  2. So lucky!! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!
    Some day.

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! I went to Oahu and Maui a few years ago and loved both. Seeing your pics makes me want to go back now!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete