Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Outfit Details 

Booties: Busy Biddy Boutique  | Leggings: Nordstrom, also similar (here) | Necklace: JCrew factory, similar (here) | Shirt: Target (old), similar (here) |Bag: Kate Spade (waited and got mine in the secret sale) | Jacket: Nordstrom, no longer available, similar (here)

It's been snowing like crazy here, it's been so pretty and fun! My husband agreed to get me these adorable leggings for Christmas, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. They are super eye catching and sparkly! I got them in the Brass Pond section of Nordstrom for $30.00 (for some reason the gold ones I have are not online so I linked to the silver version instead). My Kate Spade cross body bag was also a Christmas present, and is exactly what I have been looking for! I had my eye on something similar so when this one went on sale in the Kate Spade Secret Sale last month I snatched it up for $70.00 (Regularly $178.00)!! What are your favorite Christmas presents you were given (or gifted yourself)?

XOXO,

13 comments:

  1. I love your necklace and the jacket! So perfect for this time of year - comfy but warm!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral colors in this outfit! I wish it could snow here.. :P

    Vintagemoniquereinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket!! So hard to find!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For myself, I got myself a wonderful tartan scarf!
    And I must say I am quite jealous!! The bag is stunning and you got it 100 $ off? Lucky you!!!!!
    I love love love kate spade!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool leggings!!! I love snow!!!
    Happy New Year!
    I wish you all the best for the year 2015... full of love, unconditional happiness, and endless adventures with your loved ones!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leggings are fun! Love how you styled them with the military jacket! Such a cool look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leggings! We are rocking similar looks today!

    michellespaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh so jealous of all the snow...it really is so pretty! Loving those leggings! Looks like you got some great gifts for the holiday!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coat!!! Stay warm out there:) Have a great weekend!

    Love, Laura
    www.loveandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh. In love with your boots! Time to tackle the snow.

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw fun! what a lovely pair of leggings. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete