Thursday, December 11, 2014

Graphic Tee...

Outfit Details
Graphic Tee: Old Navy | Blazer: Forever21 | Jeans: Nordstrom | Necklace: BlissbyBrookeFitts | Watch: Michael Kors | Purse: Francesca's Closet (old), similar | Boots: Kohl's

My daily wardrobe looks a lot like this look: a graphic tee with jeans and a boyfriend blazer. It's the perfect outfit to stay comfortable but not look slopped together. There are so many options for graphic tees! I got this shirt on sale for $6, and I love it! Old Navy has so many cute options right now and with their daily sales you can stock up whenever you want. I also scored this necklace on Black Friday from Bliss by Brooke Fitts for 40% off. A statement necklace can dress up any outfit instantly and I can't get enough of them! 

I'm so glad it's Thursday. This week has been crazy. The holidays add about a million things to my work obligations so weekends are much needed. I'm in the race for top 3 associates as far as billable hours go and I'm trying to finish strong! Happy Thursday everyone! 

XOXO!

22 comments:

  1. adorable-- its so funny, i actually posted a similar look on my blog this morning- i guess great minds really do think alike! i love the teeshirt/blazer/sparkly necklace combo. you look great!!

    xoxo, liz
    http://www.sneakersandsilk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #love :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer! & of course that shirt :) Great outfit.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hashtag tee!! So cute!

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We loved your outfit as well!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic b/w outfit, love the necklace!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace is amazing isnt it? Thanks for your comment! XOXOXO

      Delete
  6. Really adorable, comfy look! I'm so looking forward to the warmer days again :)

    L'amour De Juliette | Christmas Give Away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been surprisingly warm here! I hope it snows for Christmas! Love your blog!

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit! Especially with the necklace.. too cute!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to dress up a graphic tee!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graphic tees are the best! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  9. I love this look! I can't believe your shirt was only $6- it is so cute!!

    Good luck with the billable hours! :-)

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt! I'm going to need all the luck I can get!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. We love black! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  11. Your statement necklace is so pretty! It adds a nice touch of bling to this casual and chic look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great graphic tee, and I love your necklace! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete