Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites: Christmas Wish List

1.


2.


3.


4.



I thought it would be fun to share some of the things on my Christmas list for the Friday Favorites this week. I got a good handful of it on Black Friday, but there is still more of course :)

1. I have been obsessing over these sequin leggings from Poppy and Dot for awhile now. They always seem to be sold out in my size! They are a bold move for me but I love them!

2. I have been eyeing these adorable candles at Kate Spade. I am kind of a candle hoarder, I can't stop! These are just so cute and catchy for a bold decor statement.

3. Ever since I picked up my gold Reva flats at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I have been dying to get some more. They are amazing and dress up any old outfit. I would love to have these black and silver ones for more of a neutral color and to pair with my silver jewelry.

4. I have been dying to have a fitbit of some sort to track my steps throughout the day and motivate me to get up from my desk a bit more and walk around. They come in the most adorable colors. This mint color is my favorite!

Happy Friday! Have an amazing weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Reva flats are such a classic! Great picks!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Those sequin leggings are fab! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete