Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Pop of Color...

Outfit Details
Blouse: Nordstrom | Jeans: Wit & Wisdom | Purse: Michael Kors | Flats: Nordstrom | Bracelet: JCrew   (on sale!) | Sunglasses: Kate Spade

I looked in my closet the other day and realized I have a lot of black clothes. When I saw this shirt at Nordstrom I knew I needed it to brighten up my wardrobe. I've been in a rut lately and I've realized that doing little things like getting your nails done or wearing bright colors can make a difference. This shirt is one of those little things that makes me happy everytime I wear it! 

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the color!! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leopard flats (obviously!) and the color of that shirt is so pretty on you!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing color and love those leopard flats. Looking stunning :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete