Thursday, November 13, 2014

Playing Dress-up...

Outfit Details
Leather Jacket: Macys (old), similar, similar, similar | Shirt: BP (in-store), similar | Beanie: BP | Pants: Nordstrom | Boots: Nordstrom (old), similar | Sunglasses: American Eagle | Purse: Michael Kors (outlet), similar | Wallet: Kate Spade (sold out), similar 

One of the things I love about clothes is the ability they give you to temporarily become someone else. This outfit is very different from my normal day to day outfit. Let's remember I'm a preppy lawyer, so a beanie, leather jacket, and leather boots is quite the departure. I find myself always pinning outfits like these on Pinterest and when I found this beanie at Nordstrom, I decided to play a little dress-up. I have to admit channeling my inner biker girl for a day was pretty fun. Maybe I will try this look out more in the future:)

What styles have you been trying lately?

XOXO

1 comment: