Monday, November 17, 2014

My Favorite Cardigan

Outfit Details
Sweater: Sosie | V-neck: H&M | Jeans: Nordstrom | Boots: Kohls (old), similar | Purse: Francesca's Closet (old), similar, similar | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Kate Spade

It is so flipping cold outside! Last Sunday it was 72 degrees. It currently is 19 degrees outside...Let's just say Utah moves fast and thus my winter wardrobe has had to as well. This cardigan is currently on repeat times a million because it is so comfortable and warm! I wear it to work with a black blouse and a pencil skirt, and at home with jeans and a v-neck...and I'm warm both places (and hopefully cute as well). Sosie has been my go-to place to shop for cute sweaters and cardigans for the fall and winter season this year. It's always nice when you can stay warm without having to sacrifice style right?

What's your favorite sweater/cardigan of the season?

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweater, such a cute and chic look for everyday! Thanks for stopping by:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contrasting sleeves of this cardigan make it so fun! And I hear you on the sudden change in weather! I'm freezing and it's no fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete