Monday, November 17, 2014

Homeade No-Bake Energy Bites


Recipe
Ingredients:
  • Honey
  • Peanut Butter
  • Chocolate chips
  • Oats
  • Water
  • Protein powder
Directions:
  1. Combine 3 cups of oats, 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of honey in a mixing bowl.
  2. Add 1/3 cup of water and a scoop of protein powder to the oats mixture. (I use chocolate)
  3. Add as many chocolate chips to the mixture as you want. (I do half a bag).
  4. Form balls out of the mixture. If the balls aren't sticking together add more peanut butter or honey.
  5. Place in freezer.
  6. Enjoy!
These have been a major hit with the husband. They are so easy and quick and are a great snack if you are in a hurry! They taste amazing while being pretty great for your waistline when you are in the mood for something sweet. I love to eat them right before going to the gym to help give me energy for my workout. I know that many of us start to set goals to get healthier as the new year approaches. This is a great recipe to help with those goals!

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. You always post the best stuff!! Yum! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete