Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 
The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! Can you tell I'm excited? I couldn't get the holidays out of my mind for this week's Friday Favorites, so I thought, why fight it? This weeks favorites are a reflection of things I have been craving in preparation for the holiday season.

Down East Shimmer Down Top: This top is so cute! Sequins instantly add a touch of glamour and festivity to any outfit. This top is definitely on my must buy list.

Fall Printables: There are so many free fall printables on Pinterest! Printables are an easy way to add decor. I'm always trying to stretch my dollar around the holidays, and fall printables definitely are a cute way to do that.

Faux Fur Infinity Scarf: I love faux fur! I haven't been able to find a faux fur vest that is very flattering on me, but I'm thinking this scarf could be an answer.

Long Sleeve Drape Top: If you don't feel like wearing red, green, or gold clothes, black is still a great option for the holidays. Add some red or gold pumps and its the perfect holiday outfit.

Ankle Strap Pumps: I've seen these same pumps for over $200 so imagine my surprise when I saw them at Target for basically the best price ever! Reason no. 1,456,890 why Target rocks.

BR Monogram Boucle Jacket: Banana Republic has really been on point with their jackets this season. My favorite one unfortunately is sold out, but this one is pretty gorgeous too!

Bath and Body Works Christmas Candles: Bath and Body Works candles are the best. Yankee Candle is pretty expensive so I love that Bath and Body Works has candles for such a great price that smell so dang good!

What are your favorites for the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the faux fur infinity scarf and those pumps!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish great holiday favorites!! In ove with that fur scarf!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete