Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friday Favorites: Black Friday Edition

Thanksgiving and Black Friday are next week! Can you believe it? I thought I would share some of the things I've got my eye on for the Black Friday day of craziness! I didn't used to participate in all of the Black Friday shenanigans until I met my husband and discovered it can be pretty entertaining and fun. A lot of the deals really can't be beat. Its the perfect time for us to get great deals on a bunch of the items we need for our new house.

1.


2.




3.


4.
5.


6.




1. Yes Tupperware is on my list, you can never have too much Tupperware, especially if your eating on the go as much as my husband and I are. I've got my eye on the glass Tupperware set, but Walmart is also selling a 28 piece plastic set for $6.98 on Black Friday! This deal is amazing, so we usually stock up on more than one set and use it as wedding gifts throughout the year too!

2. Lets be honest here, we all love Target. They are doing 10% off gift cards on Black Friday, as well as tons of other amazing deals that we will be sharing with you next week.

3. This is one of the more expensive items on my list, but Zgallerie is 40% on Black Friday so I plan on hopefully purchasing it then. This is the one time Zgallerie goes that low so I don't plan on missing out!

4. We are hoping to get a new bed for the new house. We want to upgrade to a king size. I am in love with this headboard from Target and hoping that it goes on sale for Black Friday! We need a mattress too, so let me know if you have heard whisperings of any killer sales on that sort of thing.

5. I always hit up Gap online on Black Friday! They have the best sales on all their workout clothes, usually at least 50% off. These workout pants are one of the things on my list.

6. Nordstrom is also doing some Black Friday deals. These Zella capris will be 25% off. Nordstrom's workout line has amazing quality items that I would say compete with Lululemon. Nordstrom's workout clearance items will also be an extra 40% off!

Make sure to check back with us next week for all the best Black Friday deals, and don't forget to enter our giveaway for your chance to win more than $1800 in prizes!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment