Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Favorite Home Workouts

Sometimes I get sick of the gym, and just like to workout at home or outside. I am currently sick of the gym and am doing just that. I have fallen in love with the FREE workout videos on YouTube and decided to gather all of my favorites in one place! My all time favorite free workouts can be found at http://toneitup.com/. I follow their instagram and they are seriously so motivating to get out and do some sort of workout everyday. They have short 10 min workouts, or longer 20-30 minute ones. Lately 10 minutes has been all I have had, and love that their short workouts make me burn so much in so little time.

My all time favorite Tone It Up workout  is this HIIT. It isn't too long but it gets my heart rate going and no matter how many times I do it I still manage to get sore!


I wasn't super into yoga, but the Tone It Up girls helped me see the importance of implementing a stretching routine. I love their yoga workouts and love, love, love their foam rolling routine. I always feel so relaxed after a good foam roll. If you don't have one I seriously recommend it for anyone. I sit at a desk all day and rolling out my legs saves my lower back. Here is a good one on Amazon if you are in the market.

Please tell me you have tried Jillian Michael's workouts?! I had heard about her on The Biggest Loser and then decided to search her on YouTube. There are so many free workouts from her on YouTube guys! It's never ending. If I want to get in a super good sweat I do the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred level 1 or level 2.


Let's be honest, there is nothing better than a good booty workout. I love it when my legs and booty are sore and this one is my all time favorite. Go to leg and butt workout.

I HATE working my abs, doing sit ups is sooo boring to me. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I found this AB workout. There is such a great combination of workouts in this 30 minute ab session that I didn't even realize I  worked my abs until the next day when I could barely move because I was so sore. Seriously TRY IT.

I found Teddy Bass on YouTube as well. He is Cameron Diaz's personal trainer! This leg and bum workout is a killer and only 10 minutes long! Who doesn't have 10 minutes? Also if you guys have not read Cameron Diaz's new book The Body Book you have to, it is a must read if you have any interest in health and fitness. I seriously loved it.

I'm sure some of you have seen the Pop Sugar Fitness name out there. It is pinned on Pinterest quite a bit. They are always coming out with new home workouts that seriously kick butt. This full body routine is one of my favorites, and all you need are some dumbbells! Also this bodyweight bootcamp workout is a really good home workout and a little longer if you want to get that 30 minutes in.

I hope you guys find this list of workouts to be useful. They allow you to be creative and save money on a gym pass! There is something for everyone out there, you just have to do a little searching to find your favorites!

What's your favorite free fitness video?

P.S. Don't forget to enter here for your chance to win 21 prizes worth over $1800!

XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment