Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trying A Hat

Outfit Details
Sweater: Nordstrom | Shirt: H&M | Pants: Bohme | Shoes: Nordstrom | Hat: Nordstrom | Purse: Francesca's Closet, old (similarsimilar) | Necklace: Etsy | Bracelet: Alex and Ani

So I talked about this hat on this Friday Favorites post, and I finally bought it! It's way out of my comfort zone, but I am loving it! It's really good quality, a really good price point, and is definitely on trend (which is always a plus). It also hides bad hair days, which is great because I was definitely having a bad hair day when I took these pictures. This sweater is also the comfiest thing I have every owned. It fits absolutely perfectly! I always get nervous when I wear these black leather pants, because let's face it, leather pants are hard to pull of, but these have just enough stretch to make them comfortable and flattering (although I will let y'all be the judge of that). 

P.S. Don't mind the picture with my husband's shadow on it, the scenery in the background was way too pretty for me not to post it. Utah truly is a magical place. 

5 comments:

  1. You sound like me, I'm out of my comfort zone with a hat as well! But I think they look so cute on people and I wish I felt more confident wearing one.. I just ordered a couple so I'm hoping I can pull them off! You look great in yours, love the whole outfit combo! & I'm all about leather pants, they look great too! Really enjoyed this post! :)
    www.chicgeek123.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! That is so sweet! Glad you are with me about hats! Sometimes new trends are hard to try!

      Delete
  2. Love this look and the leather pants! Amazing!

    http://fashionstargate.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The hat is amazing :)
    xo,
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete