Sunday, October 5, 2014

Makeup Must-Haves

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

The products above are all products that I can't live without. I have done tons of research, tried hundreds of products, and I promise you these are the winners. Your face will look flawless, and we all know that when we look good, we feel good, right?

1. The POREfessional Primer: I've tried a lot of primers. This one by far takes the cake. It fills in every imperfection on your face, leaving a perfectly smooth palette for you to apply your foundation. I highly recommend it. I'm a believer.

2. Urban Decay Eye Primer: I guarantee you your eye makeup will not move if you are using this product. I can go to the gym, sweat my butt off, and rest assured that my eye makeup will still look perfect. It's that good.

3. bareMinerals Liquid Foundation: bareMinerals spent years perfecting this product before they would release it on the market. It's so lightweight and feels like silk on your skin. It goes on super light, so you don't look like you are even wearing makeup! I ran out recently and have been using one of my old foundations I had laying around and I can tell there's a huge difference in how natural my makeup looks.

4. Mary Kay Concealer: As you can see from the rest of my suggestions, I like pretty expensive makeup. However no matter what other high end concealers I have tried, none have been up to par to Mary Kay's concealer. I use it for concealing and for contouring as a highlighter and I think it's perfect. Why spend money on a more expensive concealer when you can buy one this good for so cheap?

5. Nars Blush in Orgasm: This color looks good on everyone. Its the perfect pink color with specks of gold to provide just the right amount of light. There's a reason that it has stayed popular for so long. It's pure perfection.

6. Bahama Mama Bronzer: I discovered this bronzer on Maskcara's blog. It's been life changing as far as bronzer is concerned. Before I had a problem with every bronzer looking too orange on my skin. This is the perfect brown color meaning you can use it as a contour and as a bronzer and you won't look like a Malibu barbie gone wrong.

7. Lorac Pro Eye Palette: I did a lot of research on eye palettes before purchasing Lorac's. It's a pretty expensive investment so I wanted to make sure I picked the right one. I wear neutral eye colors most of the time so in the end I found this one to have the best selection of neutral colors! I use every color on the palette, and it has lasted me a long time. I would definitely recommend this one.

8. Diorshow Blackout Mascara: This mascara is pure perfection. I know that there are some amazing drug store mascaras out right now, but none of them compare to Diorshow's. When I wear this mascara my eyes pop so much! It makes such a big difference and I definitely think it's worth the investment.

9. Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: This eyeliner has the perfect tip and width to give me the cat eye that I like to rock. Plus it stays on all day so I don't have to worry about it not looking fantastic.

10. Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray: I've mentioned this spray before on my Friday Favorites, but this setting spray is a must in my makeup collection. No matter what I am doing, I can rest assured my makeup will stay perfect all day as long as I use this product. It's basically hairspray on your face, except without the stickiness. If you plan on using any of the products on this list, this one would be my number one recommendation. I haven't found any setting sprays that come even close.

Happy Monday everyone!

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. I love #2, it works so well! And I think #3 is on my list of things to get next!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me you will love the liquid foundation! I have tried so many, and haven't liked any others better!

      Delete
  2. I have #9 and love it! Great choice :)

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. bareMinerals Liquid Foundation looks very nice...
    xo
    latesttrendfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously feels like silk on your skin!

      Delete
  4. This entire post is so helpful! Thank you so much for putting it all together.

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! We love makeup, and love sharing our tips with people!

      Delete