Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Bash 2014

 The Decorations:
  

Some of the Games:



The Costumes:

This party was so much fun! The timing was kind of crazy since I had been in Vegas and Park City all week, but it all ended up coming together quite nicely. If you remember from last week, this was my inspiration for the party. Besides one Pinterest fail, the food all worked out great! I've gathered where I got all my ideas below! Enjoy!
Food
Ooey Gooey Monster Cookies | Vomiting Pumpkin | Caramel Apple Bites | Batty Cupcakes (I purchased the bats and cupcake holder from Dollar Tree) | Monster Munch (white chocolate almond bark, popcorn, caramel corn, Reeses pieces) | Pumpkin Pizza (arrange pepperoni in pumpkin shape)

Decorations
Lanterns | Puff Balls | Glitter Skulls: Target in-store | Spider Webs, Gravestone, Glittery Pumpkins: Dollar Tree | Drink Labels : Dollar Tree, similar | Lit Pumpkin | Beware Sign | Cauldron: Target in-store, similar | Straws | Printables

Games
Various Minute to Win It Games Found on Pinterest

And last but not least...my Pinterest fail.

6 comments:

  1. Perfect for my Halloween party! Where did you create your labels for food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I got them from this site and just cut them in the shape I wanted! http://lilluna.com/40-free-halloween-printables/

      Delete
  2. This is so cute and the decoration was just perfect. You guys look like you had a blast.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! love the decorations.
    xo,
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so much fun to put together!

      Delete