Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites


1.




2.


3.

4.


5.



1. I love this remake of "All About That Bass" by Ashley Hess! If you guys haven't listened to her stuff you have to look her up on Youtube right now!!

2. Have you heard of the store Tuesday Morning? Weird name I know, but it's the best place to find home decor at a reasonable price. They get things for less than they cost at other stores. This gem is one of my favorites from my trip there last week. It looks exactly like the one I love at Z-Gallerie, for 1/4 of the price. I want it for my entryway right now!

3. I want these booties from shopsosie in my closet so bad. Tan boots are a must have for fall/winter, they go with everything. I will be purchasing them asap.

4. I love Express all of the time ,but I love it the most in the fall/winter. Some of my very favorite sweaters and long sleeve shirts are from Express. They are timeless quality pieces that I can keep in my wardrobe for multiple seasons. I love this particular sweater at the moment, I have a similar style one from last year, and it is so flattering.

5. Ray Ban Sunglasses have to be the perfect size to fit my face shape. These babies are perfect, I have been lusting over them for awhile now. The green is sooooo cute. These are for sure at the top of my purchase list at the moment.

Have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment