Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

BP Slouchy Ribbed Beanie: So I have a confession. Beanies don't look good on my head. I look like a worker elf or a construction worker, its not a good look. So currently, like with the plaid shirt yesterday, I'm on the hunt for one that is attractive on me, and I'm hoping this BP one is it.

Navy Striped Elbow Patch Top: I discovered The Jean Girl Shop on Instagram, and I'm so glad I did. They have the cutest stuff come through their boutique. This elbow patch shirt is absolute perfection. Check them out!

Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies with Pumpkin Filling: It's fall, and I'm dieting, so these cookies look really good. I think I'm going to try them out for my next cheat meal!

Coach Poppy Blossom Perfume: I've been using this perfume for about 2 years and it's my absolute favorite. It's a really light scent that has a hint of citrus. I save it for special occasions because it's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it!

Michael Kors "Medium Jet Set" Tote: This purse. The grey color is so amazing! I'm going to be purchasing a new bag in December and I'm thinking this should be the one. What do you think?

West Elm 'Perfect Throw' in Stone: This throw is only $19 right now! I need a new throw for our couch and West Elm throws are so cute and comfortable! I might have to bite on this deal.

I hope you have the most amazing Friday, and a restful weekend (because that is what I need desperately).

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment