Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites


1.

2.


3.




4.



#5



1. I have a minor obsession with Target's home furnishings. This chair is on my list for the new house. I am going for the grey/neutral color scale.

2. This adorable pattern is a shelf adhesive off of Amazon. Jess gave me the idea for this as she covered all of her pantry shelves with it to protect from scratches. I plan to put it on all of my hard surfaces in the kitchen when we move in.

3. Can we talk about how much I am dying to have these BCBG leopard pumps! I went and tried them on at DSW and they are even cuter in person!

4. These boots and I had a love at first site kind of relationship. I have been dreaming about them every night! These will be next on my fall purchase list for sure!

5. It's fall now so I'm allowed to have 2 pairs of boots on my favorites list. Don't judge me for not having a pair of hunter boots...I know its got to be some sort of fashion blogger law to own a pair. I'm working on it!

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! I still have not pushed the button on Hunters and I live in Charleston, SC! Pathetic. I need to finally get them... Having trouble picking a color! Love the leopard heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know I am not the only one! I feel the same about deciding on a color, I am far too indecisive!

    ReplyDelete