Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Little Leopard

Outfit Details
Jacket: Target (old), similar | Shirt: H&M | Scarf: Nordstrom (old), similar, similar, similar | Jeans: Nordstrom | Shoes: Zappos (old), similar | Sunglasses: Kate Spade

As stated in this post, we have a little bit of an obsession with leopard here at Brooke & Jane. I own leopard scarves, heels, flats, sweaters...the list goes on. While I personally feel that leopard can be worn at any time of the year, the best time for leopard is definitely the fall. The rich caramel and brown colors go so well with all of the other colors of fall. Every time I add a dash of leopard to an outfit, I feel instantly more put together, and a touch more glamourous. It's safe to say that leopard is here to stay, at least in my wardrobe.

How do you feel about leopard?

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love leopard too! Your scarf is perfect and that jacket is so pretty!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete