Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Romper Love

Outfit Details

romper: Sosie | flip flops: old (similar here) |
swim top: Target, old (similar here) | floppy hat: old, (similar here and here)


I absolutely loved this romper from Sosie for my cruise. It was so cute, super flattering, and was the perfect cover up. I was sad to put it away when I got home. Hopefully the chance to wear it again on another tropical adventure will come soon. We had such a blast on this cruise, the clear warm water was so perfect. There is nothing quite like the Caribbean!

Stay tuned for pictures of our adventures in St. Maarten tomorrow!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Loving this romper! I hope you had a fabulous vacation! Cruising is so much fun!

    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic romper! Looks like a beautiful place to be! x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete