Monday, September 29, 2014

Rainy Days and Hunter Boots

Outfit Details
Blouse: Nordstrom (Black is sold out online, but still available in stores!) | Cami: Nordstrom | Leggings: Nordstrom | Hunters: Nordstrom | Necklace: Bauble Bar, sold out (similar) | Watch: Michael Kors


That's right people, Hunter Boots season is here! My Hunter boots were my favorite purchase of last year. I wore them all fall, winter, and spring. I was so excited when the recent rain finally let me pull them out of my closet! And don't worry, I fully realize that I have sunglasses on in some of these pictures..it was less rainy at that moment;) 

The girly-girl inside of me really wants a pair in this color. What's your favorite pair?

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I have the exact same Hunter boots and wear mine constantly along with my pink, white and blue pairs. They are so practical as well as comfy it makes you hope it rains sometimes lol. Plus theyre just so dang cute, they look fabulous on everyone willing to give them a chance, you especially! I think the pink ones would look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think i need the pink ones! So jealous you have those other colors! They are perfection!

      Delete
  2. Well living in Seattle makes them a must for me. You really should do pink next i think youd look amazing! I plan to add yellow and green before christmas this year. I wanna have the biggest collection!

    ReplyDelete