Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Packing tips!

Happy Wednesday! 

I thought for today's post I would share a couple of tips of what I have learned from packing for vacations, and how to get more in your bag if you need to squish. With our trip coming up I thought this would be appropriate. We are trying not to check any bags so I've had to get a little creative. 

Tip #1

My mom actually gave me this helpful hint, you can stuff your beach hats with rolled clothes, socks, or underwear, and it helps them to keep there shape in the suit case! (genius) 


Tip #2

I have been told a few times to try rolling my clothes, and have never had the need to try it until now. I can seriously fit so much more in my carry-on suitcase using this technique. I fit enough for 9 days!


I love taking this Tory tote on all my vacations. I can fit so much in it to carry on the plane with me, plus it doubles as a great beach bag because its vinyl fabric acts as a water repellent.

Post Details

Suitcase: Travelers Club | Tote: Tory Burch 
Floppy hat: old (similar here) | Mr. and Mrs. Pillows: old (similar here and here)

I hope these tips were helpful! Comment below with any other tips you find useful when packing for a trip.

Have a fabulous day!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Rolling is the way to go! Love the hat idea!

    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect tips x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/black-gilet.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: TheStylemma

    ReplyDelete