Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Happy Place

Outfit Details
Cover-up: Sosie | Belt: Express (old), similar | Floppy Hat: Charming Charlie's (sold out), similar | Bathing-suit (not pictured): Victoria's Secret | Flip-flops (not pictured): Charlotte Russe 

Trunk Bay in St. John's needs to be on your bucket list. It's basically like stepping into a postcard or a screensaver. As a lawyer I have a hard time stepping away from work. In a lot of other jobs you pass your work off to someone who takes care of it while you are gone, but in the law...it just sits and waits..and grows. So I have a lot of anxiety when I leave the office of what I am missing. Trunk Bay was just what I needed to let go of that anxiety and really enjoy the rest of our vacation. This was my second time there, and each time it has stayed with me. It's ranked as a top ten beach in the world and it's easy to see why. I saved this Sosie cover-up for this day of the vacation because it's my favorite swimsuit cover-up, and Trunk Bay is my favorite place:) Until next time St. John's. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment