Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Leopard + Sapphire


Outfit Details
Blouse: Nordstrom | Skirt: Old Navy | Heels: Nordstrom | Crossbody Bag: Nordstrom | Necklace: Nordstrom | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Lipstick: Rebel by Mac 

As you know I have a deep love of jewel tones. I'm so excited for fall because it means I can wear them all the time! We've got family pictures coming up soon, and I have been begging my mother-in-law to incorporate jewel tones into the pictures. (This is still a work in progress). The other amazing part of fall is that leopard is still a huge trend this year. Which means that I can wear these heels to my heart's content. And they are perhaps my favorite pair of shoes EVER.

P.S. Almost everything I have on in these photos is on sale at Nordstrom until September 7th!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love jeweled tones and leopard! I want those heels!

    Christie
    Www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete