Thursday, September 25, 2014

Friday Favorites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Floppy Felt Hat: I've been seeing floppy hats everywhere, but I just wasn't sure the look was for me. Well that changed when I saw this hat at Nordstrom in the BP section. It is perfect! It's definitely on my buy list for October.

Z-Gallerie Beaded Gourds: I love gold and champagne colors and my house decor makes that obvious. While Sky is into more traditional colors for the fall (red, orange, brown), I wholeheartedly believe gold and champagne are perfect for fall as well :)

Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino: Not having to spend $6 every time I get this frappuccino would be a dream come true. I'll update you later on whether it lives up to the hype.

Michael Kors Faux Leather Trimmed Sheath Dress (on sale!): I wanted this dress in August when Nordstrom had another big sale, but alas it sold out the first day before I could buy it. Well, its back. So don't make the mistake I did, and miss owning it this time. I'm not going to.

Gold, Silver, and White Table Decor: Again, I love gold and champagne decorations. This picture basically encompasses my vision for my fall table decor. What do you think?

Sam Edelman Foldover Clutch: It wouldn't be Friday Favorites without something leopard. I could seriously wear leopard head to toe...but my husband probably would refuse to step out in public with me... so I'll have to settle for only hints of leopard in my wardrobe. I love this clutch, and you should too!


Have an amazing weekend! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment