Thursday, September 18, 2014

Friday Favorites



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

BP. Open Front Cardigan: This is definitely on the list for my October clothing budget. I tried it on in the store the other day, and it's pure perfection. Super soft and comfortable without looking sloppy. What else could a girl want?

Geo Cutout Ring: I have a deficiency in the ring department, and I am trying to remedy it. This ring is super cute, and for $10 you can't go wrong.

New Girl: If you are not watching this show you must be sleeping under a rock. It's basically the funniest show on television. You can catch up on the first three seasons on Netflix right now before the new season starts.

Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes: Sky's birthday is in October, and he loves everything mint flavored. This will definitely be something I make for him for the big day.

Gelish Nail Polish in Black Cherry: I have an at-home gel polish kit, and I love it. I don't usually have enough time to make it to the nail salon so having my own kit definitely comes in handy. Gelish's Black Cherry color happens to be my favorite for the fall.

Pumpkin Caramel Latte 3-Wick Candle: Bath and Body Works candles are my favorite for fall. I have yet to find a scent that screams fall more than 'pumpkin caramel latte'. Right now they are 2 for $22 so stock up! I guarantee you will not want to stop enjoying this candle, so you will need more than 1:)

Happy Friday everyone! Stay tuned for more looks at our trip next week.

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Ok - I'm def going to have to try the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so good! Hopefully they live up to the hype!

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I have smelled that candle before and it smells amazing!!

    Hope you'll enter my L'Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great giveaway! We will definitely check it out!

      Delete