Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

1. Nordstrom Camo Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt was on our favorites for this fall's camo trend. It's casual enough to be comfortable, but cute enough to wear in public. That's everything we want in fashion right?

2. Steve Madden Leopard Flats: These flats have another of our favorite fall trends: leopard. I could seriously wear leopard everywhere, and I'm hoping these flats get in my closet soon.

3. Z-Gallerie Mirror: I will be buying this mirror for my fireplace mantel during Black Friday. It is the perfect mix between silver and gold, and I can't wait to have it in my home.

4. Mac Lipstick in Rebel: I'm a huge fan of the berry lip trend in the fall. It has the style of red, without the flashiness. I picked up this color recently, and it's become my favorite lipstick.Plus it looks good on everyone! Try it out!

5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: It wouldn't be Friday Favorites without a recipe to taunt me in my healthy eating efforts. Someone make it and let me know how it is ok?

6. TOMS Desert Wedge Bootie: These booties are so cute! I saw a version of these last year at Target, but alas they sold out very quickly. I'm excited to have found them again.

7. Painted Pumpkins: Danica and I will soon be doing fall crafts for our homes and for the blog and these adorable painted pumpkins are definitely on our list to make.

Have an amazing weekend!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Loving these fall favorites! I'm gonna need to get me those leopard flats and wedge booties!

    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like these could be on my favorites list! Love everything.

    Logan
    http://sweetclosetofmine.com/

    ReplyDelete