Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites- Caribbean style

Since we will soon be on a cruise in the Eastern Caribbean, I thought I would focus my favorites this week on all of the things I have to have for this trip!

#1


#2


#3

#4



#5


#1. As soon as I saw this romper I knew I had to have it! It lived up to all my expectations. It is seriously so cute on, and flatters in all the right places. Sosie has so many different romper options, it was hard to choose just one.

#2. This anchor dress is perfect for the cruise! It hits in the perfect spot on my legs, and is so adorable as a cover up or a dress for dinner.

#3. These Target sandals are the most adorable things I've ever seen. They are perfect with all my planned outfits for this trip.

#4. This Tory Burch Tote is perfect for a carry on bag. It fits everything I could possibly need to take on the plane with me. There is a spot for my Ipad or laptop, and a compartment for makeup and magazines. It's pretty big so I can pack as much in it as possible!

#5. I have been lusting after this new lip gloss from Bare Minerals. My personal favorite is Moxie, but they are just all so perfect.

We hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment