Monday, September 22, 2014

First Day of Fall

Outfit Details
Boots: Busy Biddy Boutique (No full website, available in store $48.00) | T-Shirt: H&M |
Vest: Costco (I got mine at the orem Costco 20.00$) | Jeans: Zara, old (similar here) |
Necklace: BlissbyBrookefitts | Bag: Michael Kors, old (similar here)

Yay for fall fashion!! I cannot wait for this heat to go away so I can wear my fall outfits. This past Sunday was super cool and rainy in Utah (ironically the first day of fall), so I decided to wear some warmer clothes. I just got the boots at the Busy Biddy Boutique in Orem. If you have not been you HAVE to check it out, I am not getting paid to say this! It is the cutest thing ever.

The vest in this post was a rather random find, I was at Costco getting some groceries and saw it! I have been looking for one that wasn't too puffy, and this one fit the bill. It is perfect in my opinion, and not pricey at all! 

What fall fashion trends are you are going to follow this year?

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love the puffy vest and love it even more since you got it at COSTCO!

    ReplyDelete