Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The One Without a Blazer

Outfit Details

Top: Forever 21 (sold out), different color here | Necklace: Nordstrom | Skirt: Old Navy | Heels: Target | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Stella and Dot | Purse: Francesca's Closet (old), similar | Sunglasses: Nordstrom

I'm not wearing a blazer in this look. (I know it's a miracle). But don't get too excited, I'm featuring a blazer in a post next week:) After my love of blazers, jewel tones take up the rest of my heart. Especially burgundy. It's red's more subdued cousin, and I just love it. I bought this shirt during the Fourth of July sales, and it's one of my favorite purchases as of late. Unfortunately the burgundy version is sold out, but you can still get this blouse in navy. Hope everyone is having a fabulous hump day!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Love the sleeves on this top! The necklace is the perfect accessory. Very beautiful !

    xo,
    Amy
    STYLEchocolatechip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love the necklace as well. One of my favorite purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet look! You look lovely in maroon!

    xxAuna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet girl! I love that color!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh jewel tones! Love this look on you!

    Best,
    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete