Thursday, August 7, 2014

Product Review Time!

Hello there!

I guess you could say that I am a product junky... I love trying out new products and helping my friends and clients know what they should or shouldn't buy. I currently have an Ipsy membership and I am LOVING it so far. You get samples and full size products in the mail every month from all different beauty product companies. I get to try a few every month without going out and searching for them, pretty great right? There are a few different companies that offer this service. I would love to hear your favorites as Ipsy is the only one I have ever tried.

Today I'm sharing my reviews from products that I have received from my Ipsy subscription, and products that I have been trying out over the last couple of months. Enjoy!


FAVORITE!!!


Product information

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead
Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel: You can order it here.
Pop Beauty Bronzer
Bare Minerals blush
Bare Minerals 5 in 1
Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Freeman Facial Polishing Mask (charcoal and black sugar)

Please leave any comments or suggestions for future product reviews you would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment